Disclosure Policy

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Couple Konad Manicures With Plate M70

I don't have a lot of time, I am in the middle of cleaning house while no one is here, but I thought I throw a few pictures up of manis I've done with plate M70. I bought this plate for the splatter paint design. This week I tried another of the designs on it and I liked it too!

The first pictures I am going to show you are older, when I really had no idea how to use my camera.

I used OPI Jade is the New Black- and this was the first time I wore a color in this family because I usually don't feel like they look good with my skintone. I really like this one though! For the konad design, I used China Glaze Metallic Muse. I love China Glaze's Chrome Collection for konading! I have two bottles of Metallic Muse, *after swapping one* and at least 3 bottles of Millenium. I really like Robotika for a fishnet print over OPI Tickle My France-y- I've wore that mani twice so far (a lot for me!) I know I will wear it again and I will definately post it when I do!

So OPI Jade is the New Black with China Glaze Metallic Muse and the splatter design from Konad plate M70:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the one I did this week. It's OPI DS Mystery (the same polish I used with the spiderweb in my last post- I wanted to make sure it wouldn't give me issues when I used it on my friend, and I wanted to wear it anyway!) and I used China Glaze GR8 from the OMG collection. I don't really love this polish as a full mani with my skintone, but *love* it for konading!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking! Be on the look out for my next post, maybe another Halloween mani! ;) I've been thinking I will have my first giveaway at 100 followers, a few of my favorite polishes from one brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and I love to read them, Thank you!